Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park Road Conditions
Traveling through Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks by car can present some challenges from the winter weather, summer road construction and our wildlife. There are a number of resources on this page to help you find current travel and driving conditions so you can plan accordingly.
Grand Teton National Park Road Conditions and Construction Updates
See the following resources for current status of roads in Grand Teton National Park.
- Grand Teton summer road information call (307) 739-3614 or visit www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/roads.htm
- Grand Teton alerts and conditions - https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Yellowstone National Park Road Conditions and Construction Updates
See the following resources for current status of roads in Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone road information call (307) 344-2117 or visit www.nps.gov/yell
- Yellowstone Live Road Status Report
- Yellowstone Road construction and delays
- View current traffic conditions at the North and West entrances, see park webcams
- Yellowstone Alerts
- Yellowstone Park entrances
Wyoming Road Conditions
- For WYDOT Road Information call (888) WYO-ROAD, 511 from your cell phone or http://www.wyoroad.info
- For Beartooth Pass Road info visit http://www.mdt.mt.gov/travinfo/docs/beartooth.pdf
- WYDOT -Closures / Advisories / Restrictions
- Wyoming Traveler Information Map
Wyoming Highway Web Cams
See what the weather is doing along your routes.
- WYDOT - Wyoming Department of Transportation
- WYO 22 Teton Pass
- View of the Teton Range from Lost Creek Ranch, east side of Grand Teton National Park
- WYO 22 Wilson
- US 26/89 Hoback Junction
- Togwotee Pass
Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park Weather Forecast
Our high elevation and mountainous environments create dynamic and every changing weather conditions. For current conditions see these links: