Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Park Road Conditions
Traveling through Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks by car can present some challenges from the winter weather, summer road construction and our wildlife. There are a number of resources on this page to help you find current travel and driving conditions so you can plan accordingly.
Grand Teton National Park Road Conditions & Construction Updates
See the following resources for current status of roads in Grand Teton National Park.
- Grand Teton summer road information call (307) 739-3614 or visit www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/roads.htm
- 2016 Grand Teton Road Construction [Download]
- Grand Teton Alerts & Conditions - https://www.nps.gov/grte/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Yellowstone National Park Road Conditions & Construction Updates
See the following resources for current status of roads in Yellowstone National Park.
Wyoming Road Conditions
Wyoming Highway Web Cams
See what the weather is doing along your routes.
Jackson Hole & Grand Teton National Park Weather Forecast
Our high elevation and mountainous environments create dynamic and every changing weather conditions. For current conditions see these links:
- Jackson Hole Weather Forecast
- Jackson Hole Airport Conditions / NOAA Weather
- Yellowstone National Park Weather Forecast
- Old Faithful, Yellowstone Weather