Founded in 1997, Rendezvous Mountain Rentals has long provided a window into the Jackson Hole lifestyle for its many guests. RMR's convenient property locations, unit types and price points suit a range of traveler’s needs. Their level of dedicated service and local expertise has made them Jackson Hole's oldest and most trusted vacation rental company. We stopped by recently to learn more and to visit with RMR's staff at their Moose-Wilson Road location.
Why Choose a Vacation Rental?
For an active, family-friendly destination like Jackson Hole, booking a vacation rental in lieu of a traditional hotel room is a wise decision. The team at RMR points out that with a vacation rental you get "more room and more privacy for less money than most hotels in Jackson Hole." If that weren't enough to convince you as you consider your rental options, here are some other reasons to consider a vacation rental property.
- More time. Maximum fun. Whether you're exploring the national parks or planning the ultimate ski getaway, you'll need more than a couple of days to take it all in. Renting a condo, cabin or home in Jackson Hole allows you to stay as long as possible while remaining within your desired budget.
- More room and more privacy. Vacation rental properties offer living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens and multiple bedrooms. You can entertain friends and family while giving everyone more room to spread out, store bags and gear, skis and more.
- Eat in. Avoid the cost of eating out for every meal. With a vacation rental, you can whip up family favorites in one of RMR's fully equipped kitchens. It’s a wonderful way to connect with family and friends while on vacation. RMR’s rental properties offer sweeping valley views, outdoor patios, grills and more, so you can make the most of long summer days or cozy winter evenings by the fire.
Options, Options, Options
The team at Rendezvous Mountain Rentals manages more than 100 homes, condominiums and townhomes in the Aspens and Teton Village—your gateway to Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and a short drive from downtown Jackson. Romantic one bedroom condos are perfect for couples, while four or five bedroom luxury lodges will accommodate extended family gatherings. Below you’ll find a rundown of RMR's Classic, Luxury and Unique vacation rental options to help you make the most informed decision possible for your stay.
Classic Condos and Homes in The Aspens
It doesn't get more convenient than the quiet, peaceful, tree lined community of the Aspens. Furnished with stylish Western and contemporary decor, these RMR properties are perfect for couples or families, and are offered in an affordable price range with one to five bedroom options.
- A fantastic location just 4 miles from Teton Village and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, easy gourmet grocery shopping within walking distance at the Aspens Market, golf and tennis at the Teton Pines Country Club, and easy access to a variety of dining and retail options.
- The chance to fully immerse yourself in Jackson Hole's abundance of wildlife. Moose, elk, deer and even black bears are frequently spotted in this natural wildlife corridor at the base of the Teton Mountains.
RMR’s properties include full sized kitchens, outdoor decks and patios, washers and dryers, flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi and more. You can relax knowing everything you need for your stay is in your fully equipped property. Visit Rendezvous Mountain Rentals to browse each unit and view an Aspens condominium location map.
Luxury Teton Village Properties
Create your own luxury mountain experience in a beautifully decorated Granite Ridge Lodge or Homestead, all of which are centrally located at the base of the mountain. In this special corner of the valley you will enjoy amenities that will exceed your expectations and offer easy access to all the attractions of Teton Village and the National Parks. During ski season these properties are a skier's dream!
- Choose from three or four bedroom units that sleep up to 10 people.
- Enjoy private mountain views and easy ski access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- Soak your cares away in your own private hot tub.
- Ditch your gear in secure ski and boot rooms.
- To learn more about RMR's Deluxe Properties, check out photos and detailed descriptions.
Unique Homes and Cabins
Finding your "home away from home" in Jackson Hole is as simple as booking one of RMR's unique three to five bedroom homes or cabins. Ideal for large groups, these charming and exquisitely appointed residences connect you to the locals' way of life and provide the perfect backdrop to craft unforgettable memories during family vacations, weddings, or reunions. Keep in mind these properties tend to book quickly! Each custom residence or cabin offers:
- Ideal locations in the Aspens and Teton Village
- Extras amenities like gourmet kitchens, ensuite bathrooms, hot tubs and saunas.
- Ski-on/ski-off access to the slopes from some properties. Avoid crowds and parking headaches.
- Large decks and stone patios, ideal for entertaining large groups
- Game rooms and HDTV home theatres that delight adults and kids alike... plus much, much more. Begin your virtual tour today and discover your new Jackson Hole home away from home.
The Local Touch
Rendezvous Mountain Rentals approach has always been all-hands-on-deck from housekeeping to maintaining homeowner relationships; knowing every aspect of the business. Today, Rendezvous Mountain Rentals' staff has grown significantly, but the same level of quality service continues. It's the final touches that impress guests when they first arrive, such as arriving to an immaculately cleaned property or the convenience of Rendezvous Mountain Rentals' office location on the Moose-Wilson Road. They are open 7 days a week during the busy seasons, and there is always a person on call 24 hours a day in case of accidental lockouts or emergencies. To plan your trip, give them a call or easily book your rental directly on RMR's newly updated website.
“You won’t find a more experienced and caring staff than the folks at Rendezvous Mountain Rentals. From reservations to housekeeping to property management, they go the extra mile to ensure their owners and guests have a first rate experience!” says a longtime repeat guest.
Long time employees like housekeeping director Connie Engler, who has been with RMR since 1999, to the homeowner team of Liz Maguire and Jim Opperman, all RMR team members work their hardest to provide the highest level of personalized attention to their owners and guests. Drawing on a wealth of local experience, the whole RMR team enjoys educating visitors about activities throughout the area and getting them excited about all there is to do in Jackson Hole. In that sense, they are the welcome wagon for any new visitors to the valley.
"The most satisfying part of our job is to see a happy guest leave with a smile! We love being a part of their vacation planning from beginning to end," says Elizabeth Maguire. "Our guest’s time in Jackson Hole is special, so it’s nice to know we’re helping to make great memories by providing the perfect rental property."
As a company solely focused on making its vacation rentals and property management experiences as first rate as possible, Rendezvous Mountain Rentals succeeds on all fronts. If you're a second homeowner looking for a local property management company to service you needs, or a visitor searching for a convenient and memorable accommodation in Jackson Hole, look no further. Stop by or give the friendly and knowledgeable folks at RMR a call at 307-739-9050.